ORDER & PAYMENT
30% deposit is required for OTC to proceed an order.
2% Merchant fee applies for payment by American Express and it is non-refundable.
All outstanding order must be fully paid within 30 days. A 0.5% daily interest charged might be applied on overdue balance.
OTC Tiles and Bathroom Pty Ltd reserve the right to cancel orders if the goods are held over 6 months, without being liable for any damage or cost. Any payment will not be refunded.
A storage fee of $3 per pallet per day will be applied for goods being held more than a period of 30 days.
All deliveries will be unloaded from truck to nearest vehicle access point.
Customer shall examine the products immediately after delivery and OTC shall not be liable for any misdelivered, shortage, defect or damage. No claims will be accepted unless made within 2 days of delivery.
OTC shall not be liable for any failure to provide goods due to transportation or shipping delays or any other circumstance beyond the company’s control.
All cancellation/returns/exchanges are subject to a 30% handling/restocking charge.
Cancellation/Returns/exchanges will only be accepted if:
- Goods are accompanied by a copy of our invoice or delivery docket.
- Goods are cancellation/returned/exchanged within 25 days of purchase.
- Goods are not discontinued at time of return.
- Goods are in full, undamaged, original cartons.
- Tiles are of current shade, with quantity more than 5 m2.
Returns/exchanges will not be allowed if:
- Goods were ordered specially for customer or non-stock items.
- Goods were sold as on “special”, “sale” or where discounted price was agreed upon.
- Goods were sold as commercial grade, run of kiln or second choice.
- Goods were tiling tools, adhesives or grouts.
Please note that shipping charges are not refundable unless the returned product in deemed to have a fault.
OTC reserves the right to deny a refund if the good does not meet the return policy requirements above.
CLAIMS & WARRANTIES
NO WARRANTY whether implied or granted is given to material sold on special, sale, discounted, commercial grade, run of kiln or second choice.
NO CLAIMS for shade variation or quality will be considered or recognised once tiles have been fixed. Tilers are responsible to draw attention of any such matters to the supervisor/owner PIOR to fixing.
Samples supplied should be regarded as a guide only. Shade variation may occur in successive batches of material.
Warranty claims will only be accepted if:
- Proof of purchase has been presented.
- Goods were installed by a licensed plumber.
- Goods were installed according to instructions enclosed with the product and any statutory regulations that may apply.
- Goods were not damaged at installation.
OTC is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to product’s use.
OTC reserve the right to alter warranty conditions without prior notice.