760x500 Granite Sink
760x500 Granite Sink spec

PYRAGANITE Kitchen Sink 760×500 mm

SKU: 70045618


PYRAGRANITE sinks are manufactured from 80% natural quartz, while the remaining 20% of the mixture consists of high quality resins, ensuring heat resistance, shock resistance, resistance to chemicals & antibacterial protection.

  • Single Bowl
  • Size L 760 x W500 mm (Basin depth 186mm)
  • No pre-made tap Hole
  • Overflow basket waste included
  • Basket Waste 40 to 50mm Increaser Included
  • Life time Replacement Warranty
  • Made In Europe

Additional Information

Weight 20
Dimensions 80 x 50 x 50 cm



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “PYRAGANITE Kitchen Sink 760×500 mm”