• The product is Watermark certified and WELS registered. (WELS – 3 STAR, 8l/m)
• The product is suitable for low hazard back flow prevention application.
• For use it as a bidet spray, an RPZD that complies with AS/NZS 2845.1 or AS 2845.2 needs to be
installed for the application to comply with AS/NZS 3500.1 Water Services Clause 12.2.3.
• It is recommended an individual stop cock should be installed and turned off when it is not in use.
• This unit does not allow for permanent spray shut off.
• Maximum working pressure: 500KPA. A pressure limiting valve is required for water pressure
• Suitable for use with cold or warm water.
2 Year Replacement Warranty against fault in manufacture.